NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR POSITIONS IN COMPUTER ENGINEERING, COMPUTER SCIENCE, ELECTRONIC ENGINEERING, AND INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
Our PAQ Program is all about growing the leaders we need for a successful future. It offers permanent full-time paid internships that follow a three-year formal training plan designed to enhance both personal and professional growth while dealing effectively and ethically with change, complexity, and problem solving.
• You must be a U.S. citizen.
• You must have completed, within the previous two years, a qualifying bachelor’s, master’s, or professional doctorate from a qualifying educational institution.
• Veterans unable to apply within two years of receiving their degree, due to military service obligation, have as much as six years after degree completion to apply.
• You must meet the minimum 2.95 cumulative GPA.
• You must be able to obtain and maintain the appropriate Security Clearance.
POSITIONS ARE OPEN IN THE FOLLOWING LOCATIONS:
Scott AFB, IL near St. Louis, MO
Joint Base Langley-Eustis, VA near Hampton, VA
Robins AFB, GA near Macon, GA
Wright-Patterson AFB, OH near Dayton, OH
Barksdale AFB, LA near Bossier City, LA
Offutt AFB, NE near Omaha, NE
Nellis AFB, NV near Las Vegas, NV
Fort Meade, MD, U.S. Cybercom near Linthicum Heights, MD
Hickam AFB, HI near Honolulu, HI
NEED HELP WRITING A FEDERAL RESUME?
WE GOT YOU COVERED
MAKE A BOLD CAREER MOVE
At 170,000 strong, we are a dominant force that fills roles from routine to rocket science. Together, we work shoulder to shoulder with the men and women in uniform to keep the Air Force ready for action, ready for anything.
You’ll find a supportive and inclusive workplace at AFCS, where excellence is rewarded and work-life balance is a priority. Factor in great benefits and you’ll see why AFCS is a place where you can excel. Find your place with us and watch your career soar.